11-30-2024, 02:18 PM
[spoiler=Bugmuck (Big Bug 1)]
[/spoiler]
My productivity went down significantly while working on this one and I didn't know why, turns out my battery was empty due to a lot of screentime, bad sleep and not going out.
How I found out (for those who're interested):
[spoiler=7 Ways to Maximize Misery by CGP Grey][/spoiler]
Went for a stroll through the nearby forest, maybe like 35-45 minutes or so.
After that I started cleaning around my house + cooking some stuff and what can I say, fresh air and the reduction of screentime really helped, I got my energy back.
I guess I'll do that everyday now.
[/spoiler]My productivity went down significantly while working on this one and I didn't know why, turns out my battery was empty due to a lot of screentime, bad sleep and not going out.
How I found out (for those who're interested):
[spoiler=7 Ways to Maximize Misery by CGP Grey][/spoiler]
Went for a stroll through the nearby forest, maybe like 35-45 minutes or so.
After that I started cleaning around my house + cooking some stuff and what can I say, fresh air and the reduction of screentime really helped, I got my energy back.
I guess I'll do that everyday now.

