Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Help with making a new game page
#1
I wanted to make a new game page to go with a custom sprite sheet I made, but the game doesn't show up in Pending Games. And when I go to submissions to look at the sheet itself, the text of the game made to submit it in is in yellow and it says "game not found" when clicked. Does anyone know how to correctly make a new game page? I just want to know if I did anything wrong when making a My Singing Monsters Customs page to put a custom sheet I made in.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help with making a new game page - by Its-A-Me_Austin - 10-27-2024, 04:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)