Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

My stuff. Don’t judge… Unless you want to.
#2
Well, you are posting here so I'm going to assume that you want feedback.

I would say that you got a good sense of color and the size of the sprites you are working with is good. Although, the mock up and the set of knights that are colored aren't your strongest pieces.

With the mock up it feels as though the grass is flat and the outline on it feels a little out of place to the point where I'm noticing a tangent between the character and the background. The knights next to it feel pillowed on the body. Those two pointers aside... I see potential for you to grow because some of the other pieces you have actually aren't that bad.

How long have you been doing pixel art?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: My stuff. Don’t judge… Unless you want to. - by DioShiba - 10-21-2024, 08:11 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)