Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Official Name Change Log and Requests
Hey hey! Sure has been a long time ever since I haven't used VG Resource a lot in about.. three years ago, perhaps? Couldn't tell, but I might use this site in the nearest future though!

I dunno if this entire thread is still available here, however, even if it's possible to gather around a change; I'd like my old username to be replaced and updated as "Caffetap". Same goes for the good ol' submitter name as I'm not really comfortable showing my old names to be in a previous, recent or upcoming contributions around the internet. It would really mean a lot to me if the change is happening.

Thank you and wishing you the best, Petie!

Done for both!
-Petie
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Official Name Change Log and Requests - by Petie - 01-18-2015, 11:15 AM
Name changing - by KIB22 - 03-26-2021, 01:26 PM
Name Change - by Lunarr_3CL1PS3 - 09-24-2023, 10:12 AM
Username (and Submitter) Changes - by Caffetap - 10-14-2024, 12:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)