Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How Do I use Tiled GGD?
#5
My problem is that I always get a black screen with epsxe and then the program closes out when I try to run anything.
EDIT: Nevermind, I found out you have to change the CPU overclocking to x1
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How Do I use Tiled GGD? - by Rhyvit - 10-03-2024, 11:02 PM
RE: How Do I use Tiled GGD? - by Barack Obama - 10-04-2024, 07:29 AM
RE: How Do I use Tiled GGD? - by Rhyvit - 10-04-2024, 01:51 PM
RE: How Do I use Tiled GGD? - by Barack Obama - 10-04-2024, 04:10 PM
RE: How Do I use Tiled GGD? - by Rhyvit - 10-04-2024, 07:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)