Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Azure Striker Gunvolt 1, 2 and Luminous Avenger IX Sprite Rips
#68
@rufaswan Hey it's been a while and I wanted to ask how much it would take to add support for the console versions instead of only PC.
Because the thing is that I ran your script on the files of the PS Vita version of Mighty Gunvolt (Gal*Gunvolt) and the .pngs came out just fine! I tried again with the new Switch release of Mighty Gunvolt and it worked just fine, again! So the code can't be all that vastly different, right?

Like I tried to run on the old 3DS version (+ Blaster Master Zero 3DS/Switch) and the .pngs come out as a corrupted mess, but the colors at the very least seem correct.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Azure Striker Gunvolt 1, 2 and Luminous Avenger IX Sprite Rips - by Deep Weeb - 09-21-2024, 09:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)