Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Pik's general modeling thread. Currently doing: X+Y style Red
#18
(08-10-2024, 02:33 AM)Pik Wrote: (Looks at original post date) 10 years ago? It's the perfect time to post an update!
What's funny is I never actually finished any of the models posted in this thread (Literally none of them actually) but I've finished plenty since that timeĀ  Cool

For example, here's Weltall from Xenogears:
[Image: FKQawFV.png]

And a render of Crono...

[Image: PNcLoqC.png]

AND the shield from Fire Emblem:

[Image: ZTnEmTx.png]

And now that you've finished scrolling through all these vertical images, that's some of the models I've made since the last post.

That's wild, glad to see how you've developed in the past several years.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Custom X+Y Style Red (WIP) - by Vipershark - 10-24-2014, 10:53 PM
RE: Custom X+Y Style Red (WIP) - by Pik - 10-24-2014, 11:38 PM
RE: Pik's general modeling thread - by Pik - 08-10-2024, 02:33 AM
RE: Pik's general modeling thread - by DioShiba - 09-14-2024, 03:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)