Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Tengai Makyou Zero / Far East of Eden Zero (SNES)
#42
[spoiler=failed attempt][Image: aVDj8nf.png][/spoiler]
[spoiler=successful attempt][Image: uRosM3E.png][/spoiler]

Context:
The game has a sepia-coloured cutscene with unique sprites, which only use palettes with max. 12 colours including background.
Needed are 16 colours, so I tried to fiddle around my recolouring tools, even other emulators to be able to edit the palette.

Then I noticed that you can choose to not use the cg ram in the tile viewer of bsnes-rawpalettes, which enables a greyscale palette with 16 colours.
While the palette itself is not visible, I can easily grab a certain greyscaled sprite and recolour it with a coloured version from another location in the game.

This took way longer than neccessary, but I got the sprites I wanted.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Tengai Makyou Zero / Far East of Eden Zero (SNES) - by Barack Obama - 08-24-2024, 03:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)