Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Official Name Change Log and Requests
Hi, this question isn't about changing my name but instead the listed age on my profile. I made this account in 2018, (I was 12 at the time), and set my birth year to 1999 for whatever reason. I'd like it to read: "07-28-2005 (19 years old)", if possible.

I imagine you set it to 1999 as you had to be 13 or older to register. I went ahead and updated your birth year for you though for reference, you can also do it yourself from User CP > Edit Profile.
-Petie
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Official Name Change Log and Requests - by Petie - 01-18-2015, 11:15 AM
Name changing - by KIB22 - 03-26-2021, 01:26 PM
Name Change - by Lunarr_3CL1PS3 - 09-24-2023, 10:12 AM
RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - by NamesNotJack - 08-08-2024, 02:00 AM
Username (and Submitter) Changes - by Caffetap - 10-14-2024, 12:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)