08-02-2024, 02:57 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2024, 02:57 PM by Barack Obama.)
The pixel art itself looks really nice. The original Bowser didn't have more animations either, but maybe you could add the stomp attack from SMB3?
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Is something wrong with this sprite sheet I made
|
|
08-02-2024, 02:57 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2024, 02:57 PM by Barack Obama.)
The pixel art itself looks really nice. The original Bowser didn't have more animations either, but maybe you could add the stomp attack from SMB3?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Is something wrong with this sprite sheet I made - by Its-A-Me_Austin - 07-29-2024, 05:38 PM
RE: Is something wrong with this sprite sheet I made - by Dazz - 08-02-2024, 05:18 AM
RE: Is something wrong with this sprite sheet I made - by Its-A-Me_Austin - 08-06-2024, 10:21 PM
RE: Is something wrong with this sprite sheet I made - by Barack Obama - 08-02-2024, 02:57 PM
RE: Is something wrong with this sprite sheet I made - by QuadFactor - 08-02-2024, 05:57 PM
RE: Is something wrong with this sprite sheet I made - by Fawfulthegreat64 - 08-20-2024, 02:05 AM
RE: Is something wrong with this sprite sheet I made - by Petie - 08-20-2024, 10:56 AM
|