Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Best Way to Extract .uasset Sound Files for Princess Peach: Showtime!
#6
(06-29-2024, 10:23 PM)DangerZone2486 Wrote: Great news! I have uploaded both Peach's and Grape's voice files on the Sounds Resource.

It was an absolute PAIN to go through these sounds to check them for duplicates, as they are numbered instead of having their proper names. If anyone knows how to do this with FModel, please let me know as I would love to re-extract them with their proper names!

I may eventually upload Stella's voice clips and possibly some general sound effects in the future, but for now, I definitely need a break as this took WAY too long lol.

DangerZone Smile

It’s awesome you found Peachy’s voices! ^^ Tho I’ve been waiting for 3 weeks, and the voices are still not listed in Sound Resource. The website is always taking too long to to just upload all in an instant. :/
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Best Way to Extract .uasset Sound Files for Princess Peach: Showtime! - by AlexTo@dstoolBoi - 07-21-2024, 11:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)