Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

ReBoot (PS1) - What the heck?!
#1
Shocked 
Okay, so i want to rip assets (models, textures, audio, anything I can view) from a PS1 game based on a 30-year-old CGI animated series. Unfortunately, I am inexperienced with PS1 asset ripping, and every tool I try, it seems to just give me an encoded garbled mess. I've not been able to find ANY documentation on the types of files used on this disk. I've been trying to rip from the NTSC-US version, SLUS-00274.

Can anyone give me any insight? I have zero coding experience, or anything to do with computer engineering. This game was released in a very obvious pre-alpha state. Thanks EA.

Edit: I was able to get into the textures with PSicture.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
ReBoot (PS1) - What the heck?! - by Talz - 06-20-2024, 03:31 AM
RE: ReBoot (PS1) - What the heck?! - by Ton - 06-20-2024, 01:01 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)