Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[Tutorial] Ripping Guide for Animal Crossing New Horizons
howdy folks.

Trying to rip some models from mario games and wrath of the mutants, so I can make custom youtube thumbnails.

so far, I get an error message saying hactool.exe : The term 'hactool.exe' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable
program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1

I'm not much of a DOS person, so a video tutorial might be a bit more helpful Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How to fit the animation in NPC? - by chomil96 - 12-07-2021, 03:37 AM
RE: [Tutorial] Ripping Guide for Animal Crossing New Horizons - by CaseyJones - 05-26-2024, 01:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)