Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Official Name Change Log and Requests
(03-27-2024, 03:30 AM)RaposaCadela Wrote: Hello, this is actually my second time here, but well it's been a while. I'd like to change my name to "RaposaCadela", as that's the @ I go by these days, if it's possible

Done!
-Petie

hey sorry to bother you guys again! Can you also do the thing where my submitter name gets changed to my new name? it used to be "Welfz Twingo Furs" (https://www.spriters-resource.com/submit...ingo+Furs/), I actually use this website more than I notice even though I haven't done a sprite sheet in a long time

This is done as well!
-Petie
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Official Name Change Log and Requests - by Petie - 01-18-2015, 11:15 AM
Name changing - by KIB22 - 03-26-2021, 01:26 PM
Name Change - by Lunarr_3CL1PS3 - 09-24-2023, 10:12 AM
RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - by RaposaCadela - 04-16-2024, 12:35 PM
Username (and Submitter) Changes - by Caffetap - 10-14-2024, 12:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)