Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

dae relative file paths?
#1
Question 
Hoping someone can help with this.

dae files are required to have relative file paths for textures, but I'm struggling to figure out why my exported dae files have absolute file paths regardless if I click the Make Paths Relative setting in Blender? I get no such issues when exporting an obj. As a result of this the Model Checker Tool complains about the dae files and I don't want to wait months for them to be rejected.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
dae relative file paths? - by _vissova_ - 04-09-2024, 12:38 AM
RE: dae relative file paths? - by applecuckoo - 04-09-2024, 02:57 AM
RE: dae relative file paths? - by _vissova_ - 04-09-2024, 07:28 AM
RE: dae relative file paths? - by Jasper7438 - 04-09-2024, 11:24 AM
RE: dae relative file paths? - by _vissova_ - 04-09-2024, 11:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)