03-13-2024, 06:59 AM
Thanks a lot! Yes, it looked odd
When I rip character sprites, I will add this link in a comment or something
When I rip character sprites, I will add this link in a comment or something
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Baldur's Gate I, Icewind Dale and Planescape Torment sprites
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Baldur's Gate I, Icewind Dale and Planescape Torment sprites - by dolvas - 03-12-2024, 06:58 PM
RE: Baldur's Gate I, Icewind Dale and Planescape Torment sprites - by Shade - 03-13-2024, 02:31 AM
RE: Baldur's Gate I, Icewind Dale and Planescape Torment sprites - by Barack Obama - 03-13-2024, 06:47 AM
RE: Baldur's Gate I, Icewind Dale and Planescape Torment sprites - by dolvas - 03-13-2024, 06:59 AM
|