03-04-2024, 05:26 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2024, 09:22 AM by Barack Obama.)
Okay, I got in. Seems like you just have to write a short post and ask for account verification (a simple "Hi" doesn't seem to be enough).
Used the search bar and typed drtester, clicked on a post from nikoabovethelaw who also asked for tools and saw this answer:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
Clicking on cain-commands revealed this:
[spoiler]
![[Image: Dm0UTGy.png]](https://i.imgur.com/Dm0UTGy.png)
![[Image: g5WSgpm.png]](https://i.imgur.com/g5WSgpm.png)
![[Image: 9nkZOyU.png]](https://i.imgur.com/9nkZOyU.png)
[/spoiler]
Lots of nifty tools, so definitely check it out if you can make it to the server.
Anyway, here is the discord DRTester:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2sei3ft1i...r.zip/file
Not sure if you still need it, but I decided to post the link anyway.
Used the search bar and typed drtester, clicked on a post from nikoabovethelaw who also asked for tools and saw this answer:
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]Clicking on cain-commands revealed this:
[spoiler]
![[Image: Dm0UTGy.png]](https://i.imgur.com/Dm0UTGy.png)
![[Image: g5WSgpm.png]](https://i.imgur.com/g5WSgpm.png)
![[Image: 9nkZOyU.png]](https://i.imgur.com/9nkZOyU.png)
[/spoiler]Lots of nifty tools, so definitely check it out if you can make it to the server.
Anyway, here is the discord DRTester:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/2sei3ft1i...r.zip/file
Not sure if you still need it, but I decided to post the link anyway.

