Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Anyone Ever Rip Sprites from Thousand Arms?
#16
I appreciate the help. Honestly if I could get the resolution to a pixel perfect setting I'd just use a screenshot capture program and just clean the background. See, if you got to the smithy from my save you will run into Schmit. you'll go to sleep and wake up and follow Schmit outside to see him talking to shaft. for some reason it crashes then. I'm trying Retroarch but not sure how to use it. I only used it with the PSX Mini. So I got some research to do before I can do any ripping.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone Ever Rip Sprites from Thousand Arms? - by Michael Darkwolf - 03-03-2024, 08:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)