Hello, recently I've been trying to figure out how to rip models from PlayStation Home. I've been trying to use programs such as HomeTool and TrueAncestor, but I have no idea what I'm doing, and it's driving me insane. Is there a video or documentation about this? Please, any information on how to actually extract models from the game would go a long way. Thank you.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
How do I rip models from PlayStation Home?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
How do I rip models from PlayStation Home? - by Ocublox - 03-01-2024, 12:20 PM
RE: How do I rip models from PlayStation Home? - by LuigiWithEverything - 03-01-2024, 11:48 PM
RE: How do I rip models from PlayStation Home? - by Ocublox - 03-04-2024, 12:33 PM
RE: How do I rip models from PlayStation Home? - by Winged_Raziel - 03-23-2024, 04:58 AM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

