02-22-2024, 01:07 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2024, 01:07 AM by Jasper7438.)
Here, I described in this thread how to create the right shoe: https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-40995...in+blender
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Splatoon 3 Models - How Do I Fit Right Shoe?
|
|
02-22-2024, 01:07 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2024, 01:07 AM by Jasper7438.)
Here, I described in this thread how to create the right shoe: https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-40995...in+blender
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Splatoon 3 Models - How Do I Fit Right Shoe? - by PAWN_EDM - 02-21-2024, 10:59 PM
RE: Splatoon 3 Models - How Do I Fit Right Shoe? - by Jasper7438 - 02-22-2024, 01:07 AM
RE: Splatoon 3 Models - How Do I Fit Right Shoe? - by PAWN_EDM - 02-22-2024, 12:35 PM
|