Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

BIOS for an Operating System I'm Designing Right Now.
#9
(02-18-2024, 07:15 PM)waddleskele Wrote:
(01-15-2024, 09:12 PM)Anime2012Mii Wrote: I'm currently Designing my first Operating System. Now, don't expect it to release so soon, It'll take a while.

It's codename I cannot share right now, but it's working title is called "Anime2012Mii METROPOLIS".

(snip)

And, for the Sound Test Placeholder,
[Image: SoundTest_PlaceHold_5000x2500.png?ex=65b...076705461&]

For somebody who doesn't know, I'm not a programmer. I'm gonna ask someone who can.

whats up with the massive 3D Quilava

That's the full resolution. Demo Videos with reduced resolution will come withing the first Prototype Build.

He's just sitting and chilling with his hands on his feet. I had a technique for the semi-realistic fur. But, otherwise, I felt the need to try it out. LOL

Thank you. I appreciate you asking about this.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: BIOS for an Operating System I'm Designing Right Now. - by Anime2012Mii - 02-21-2024, 01:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)