Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Decrypting Argonavis Kimisute's audio
#4
(02-10-2024, 02:12 PM)nanpajanaiyo Wrote:
(02-10-2024, 01:33 PM)applecuckoo Wrote: Hey! You might want to file an issue over at vgmstream, since that's the underlying program that's in charge of decoding audio in Foobar2000. Don't forget to attach a few sample files.

Thank you, I didn't think it would be useful asking there but I'll try anyway. I just wanted to ask more people as possible, as it is a new game and not a really known franchise overall.

Thanks! FYI, I successfully decoded the video stream since it's just a standard H.264/AVC file. I might need to put it up in a GitHub repo or something.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Decrypting Argonavis Kimisute's audio - by applecuckoo - 02-10-2024, 03:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)