Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

applecuckoo's Model Cave
#1
Alright, it's time for me to start a model page!

I've already ripped the characters from 'Hooked Again: Real Motion Fishing' by SIMS. I've also started work on Level-5's 'Yo-Kai Watch' for the 3DS and Tamsoft's 'OneChanbara: Bikini Zombie Slayers' for the Wii (that last one is going to be... interesting). All the Wii models that I've ripped so far are in the .BRRES format or need minimal editing to be converted into one.

Yo-Kai Watch:
             

Hooked Again: Real Motion Fishing:
                     

EDIT: whoops, the models for OBZS already exist so I'm dumping my progress, lol.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
applecuckoo's Model Cave - by applecuckoo - 02-09-2024, 10:41 PM
RE: applecuckoo's Model Cave - by applecuckoo - 02-12-2024, 02:11 AM
RE: applecuckoo's Model Cave - by applecuckoo - 02-20-2024, 03:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)