Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

How can I get images from PKMZ files in the Happy Fish APK file?
#3
(02-02-2024, 04:02 PM)Coolkatisa Wrote: I used the ezyzip website to rip assets from the Happy Fish game but when I look in the files, all the files in the image folder is PKMZ files which means I can't see any of the images. How do I change these files into PNGs or be able to see the images?

Hello again! These .pkmz files are actually gzip files. You should just be able to use 7-Zip to unzip them. From there, you get a .pkm file which you can use Tacent View (direct link to .zip) to view and convert.

Oh, and by the way, you don't need a special website to convert .apk files to a .zip file since all you need to do is to change the extension.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: How can I get images from PKMZ files in the Happy Fish APK file? - by applecuckoo - 02-02-2024, 05:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)