Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sword Art Online Last Recollection 3d Models textures in gray
#6
(01-31-2024, 05:45 PM)applecuckoo Wrote: Okay, so I had a look and it seems that the skin colour is in a little file named (model_name)_skin_mat.png. The actual colour of the meshes (clothes) are stored in the files that have the phrase "dif" as in "diffuse". I also see some normal files (labelled "no"). I don't know what the skin file does, but there is definitely some channel packing going on with the "mat" and "co" files. You might want to try UEViewer if you haven't. Here's a screenshot with diffuse and normals:
[spoiler=Blender! (large image warning)]
[Image: 27T9fR0.png]
[/spoiler]
I have UEViewer, but i can unpack the channel in the "mat" and "co" files with this tool?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sword Art Online Last Recollection 3d Models textures in gray - by DiegoBotto2004 - 01-31-2024, 05:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)