Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Billy's Sprites
#2
Hey it's been a bit. Here's some I've gotten to

Over the Hedge (GameCube)
Loading Screen
Loading Screen


Cars (GameCube)
Loading Screens
Loading Screens


Monsters vs. Aliens (Wii)
Wii Menu Banner & Icon
Wii Menu Banner & Icon
 
Font
Font


Shark Tale (GameCube)
Main Menu
Main Menu
 
Extras (Movie)
Extras (Movie)
Extras (Game)
Extras (Game)


A Bug's Life (N64)
Cutscenes
Cutscenes


The most fun I've had here is with the Shark Tale game. I've been ripping a lot of the elements from it. The hardest time I've had out of all these is A Bug's Life. I think i may have messed up on an image or two but that's what happens when so many parts of one image look the same.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Billy's Sprites - by BillyBnMOfficial - 11-16-2023, 06:41 PM
RE: Billy's Sprites - by BillyBnMOfficial - 01-27-2024, 01:55 PM
RE: Billy's Sprites - by BillyBnMOfficial - 04-03-2024, 07:37 PM
RE: Billy's Sprites - by BillyBnMOfficial - 07-07-2024, 07:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)