01-25-2024, 03:29 AM
Hi! You can just use AssetStudio. I'm sure a few of the folks around are more familiar with it than I am, though. I'll try checking your files on another computer now.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
find support for extracting models from Unity3d files from android game
|
|
01-25-2024, 03:29 AM
Hi! You can just use AssetStudio. I'm sure a few of the folks around are more familiar with it than I am, though. I'll try checking your files on another computer now.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
find support for extracting models from Unity3d files from android game - by wphilipkun - 01-03-2024, 01:04 AM
RE: find support for extracting models from Unity3d files from android game - by wphilipkun - 01-16-2024, 12:39 PM
RE: find support for extracting models from Unity3d files from android game - by wphilipkun - 01-25-2024, 02:12 AM
RE: find support for extracting models from Unity3d files from android game - by applecuckoo - 01-25-2024, 03:29 AM
|