Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Looking for Capcom models from Dreamcast
#10
Another roadblock.
I am not getting texture files from Ninja Ripper like the videos show. I am not sure if it is a setting in NR, or in the emulator.
I tried another copy of Tech Romancer I purchased years ago, which looks like an official Capcom PC release, but not for the U.S.A. I am not sure which country it is for. The CD seems to be using the arcade ROM and an emulator called ZiNc. In that case, I did get texture files, but not the models. This is good new for Tech Romancer, but doesn't help the Dreamcast community.
I am going to try another emulator, NullDC, but I haven't been able to get it working. It says I need a file in the data directory that is there and named correctly. I am not sure what the problem is. I am hopeful that if I can get this emulator working, it might give me the texture files and the models too.
I am new to Blender as well, and am trying to learn how to work with textures, nodes, and the general UI. It has been slow going.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Capcom models from Dreamcast - by ednabisco - 01-24-2024, 12:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)