Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Does anyone know what game engine Palworld runs?
#6
Burger 
Yeah, Palworld is using UnrealEngine 5.1. I tried to use Fmodels and it perfectly worked. I've made my own game mappings (and set them in the settings tab) + set the FModel UE version to 5_1 and that's it.
After extracting models, animations and textures, I also used this blender plugin (newer versions aren't working for anims, I don't know why and didn't looked at this problem atm) to import thoses files into blender.

There is an exemple of what I get by doing this :
(EDIT : I've converted models and anims into SMD format here because I was using this kind of files on my end but they were converted from psk/psa models directly from the game)

 [Image: c083b122593af4c0f51e4abf0ddf327b.gif]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anyone know what game engine Palworld runs? - by DaeM0nS - 01-24-2024, 03:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)