Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Attempting to rip sprites from a DSiWare game (Mighty Milky Way)
#3
(01-17-2024, 11:36 PM)Samevi Wrote: Hi! Could you send some of each of those files (and their corresponding pallet files)?

Sure thing.

These are all the files that came up when searching for the file types mentioned in my initial post. I've separated each one (including pallet files) into distinct folders. 
(I had to upload it to MEGA due to the file limit here.)

In case that's too much, I've also attached a folder to this post with some files excluded, although I've kept most (if not, every) pallet file as far as I know.

Apologies for the late reply. I don't check this site as often as I do other places I'm active on.


Attached Files
.zip   Mighty Milky Way sprite and pallet files (less files).zip (Size: 881.66 KB / Downloads: 262)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Attempting to rip sprites from a DSiWare game (Mighty Milky Way) - by BillyBobResources - 01-20-2024, 03:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)