Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Samba De Amigo: Party Central Textures Help
#2
(09-08-2023, 10:21 AM)Tezen101 Wrote: Hey, So I've recently decided to try and rip the assests from the newest Samba De Amigo game on the Switch and actually managed to rip some of the models. The issue I'm having now is with the textures. Since it's a Nintendo Switch game, some of the textures are swizzled and I have no clue how to unswizzle them. I've tried everything from Rawtex and other tools, but to no avail. Could I get some help on this? Thanks. 

Hey! I've been wanting to see models from this game ripped for a bit. I tried looking around for others with your issue and here's what I found. Let me know if anything in this thread helps out with this issue!

https://www.vg-resource.com/thread-33929...47504.html
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Samba De Amigo: Party Central Textures Help - by DeadLineSMB - 01-10-2024, 03:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)