Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Help with ripping Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2's sounds (GameCube)
#4
I myself don't have any experience with Foobar2000, because I use vgmstream's Audacious plugin on Linux which I believe does basically the same thing. I believe you only need foobar2000 itself, the vgmstream decoder, and the free encoder pack. You can then convert all the sound files

Install foobar2000 with the 'Converter' optional feature, then the encoders, then the decoder. Here's a guide to installing foobar2000 components (like the vgmstream decoder), and another one about format conversion.

Hopefully this helps. I wish you the best of luck!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Help with ripping Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2's sounds (GameCube) - by applecuckoo - 01-07-2024, 04:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)