Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sprites Database Spritesheets
#1
Exclamation 
Hi!

I just wanted to know, are you/have you given/giving permission to the website Sprites Database to host some sheets from this website? I went on there and saw old rips from games and current ones, too. The games I looked at were Super Mario Bros. (NES) and Alien Hominid (GBA). They were uploaded in 2009, 2015 and 2019. The specific sheets were World -1(FDS) and World -3 (FDS) from Super Mario Bros. and the Title Screen, Menu Screen, Alien Hominid, FBI Agent and the Level 1 Intro from Alien Hominid (GBA). Thanks! If you need links, ask please and I will provide! Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Sprites Database Spritesheets - by MG12 - 12-23-2023, 06:24 AM
RE: Sprites Database Spritesheets - by Petie - 12-23-2023, 01:48 PM
RE: Sprites Database Spritesheets - by MG12 - 12-27-2023, 04:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)