Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

FF7 Ever Crisis
#3
(12-10-2023, 08:25 AM)JanusZeal Wrote: You can rip models of this game with ninjaripper 1.7.1

I got some models in this way, but my 3d modeling  knowledge is too basic to rip them in a satisfactory way.

furthermore, I couldn't rip in T pose.

I guess that's one way to rip the models, but that would probably time consuming ripping each and every models. There was one user who're able to extract every single assets from that game BUT I'd love to extract it myself because that way, I can find what model I want to extract.

I'm still searching for it everywhere, but so far, got nothing. I'm gonna look for it UNTIL I found the tool.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
FF7 Ever Crisis - by MunirBinJulaihi - 12-09-2023, 04:17 PM
RE: FF7 Ever Crisis - by JanusZeal - 12-10-2023, 08:25 AM
RE: FF7 Ever Crisis - by MunirBinJulaihi - 12-22-2023, 09:27 AM
RE: FF7 Ever Crisis - by monaaa - 01-01-2024, 02:56 PM
RE: FF7 Ever Crisis - by MunirBinJulaihi - 01-02-2024, 12:24 AM
RE: FF7 Ever Crisis - by MunirBinJulaihi - 03-05-2024, 10:13 AM
RE: FF7 Ever Crisis - by astralbirthvoid - 05-14-2024, 10:40 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)