Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

King's Field (PS1 Trilogy) Rips
#2
[Image: yVhIsPrS_o.png](2)
King's Field (2J) is now about half way done. So far, all enemies, NPC's and weapons are awaiting approval. Unlike it's predecessor, this game uses textures in place of vertex colors, which my wrists are very thankful for. There's still quite a bit of work to do, but I wanted to share some models I found cool:
[Image: AC0ua2O8_o.png][Image: P2Tjh7mt_o.png][Image: GQL6n2kl_o.png][Image: el6EaTNb_o.png]
(Arbalest, Dark Slayer, Moonlight Sword, Seath's Sword)
[Image: knKnWlr0_o.png][Image: 3b3uY5FZ_o.png][Image: qvoxDRGa_o.png][Image: 573DC48q_o.png][Image: jK1IOefW_o.png][Image: VzX0qtmL_o.png][Image: sLggQEMu_o.png]
(Billent, Earth Elemental, Guyra, Kraken, Mecha-Demon Lord, Necron, S-Knight, which I imagine is short for Snail Knight)
There's still plenty more cool models but I'll keep it to these for now. I'm excited to wrap this game up so I can start working on the next one, which is my favorite -- though obviously I don't want to rush it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
King's Field (PS1 Trilogy) Rips - by thadiusII - 11-22-2023, 01:08 PM
RE: King's Field Rips - by thadiusII - 12-18-2023, 04:24 PM
RE: King's Field Rips - by thadiusII - 12-19-2023, 11:43 PM
RE: King's Field Rips - by thadiusII - 12-21-2023, 11:15 AM
RE: King's Field Rips - by thadiusII - 12-22-2023, 05:50 PM
RE: King's Field (PS1 Trilogy) Rips - by scurest - 12-29-2023, 07:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)