Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Need help properly converting tid to png
#1
Hello and good day!
Recently, I've been ripping Virche Evermore game files and have shown progress in converting cl3 files to tid to dds to png.
The character sprites show no problem so far, however, certain tid files of the game system have been giving me weird, color-jumbled images. You can actually see the outline of what's supposed to be inside, but I don't know what to do to fix the weird colors.
I've been using the TID script for Neptunia and the other CL3 script. The sample tid files and the weird pngs are in the Google Drive link below for anyone interested. Am really desperate to get the proper png files!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing



Hoping for help sometime soon, thank you!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need help properly converting tid to png - by KSTAR - 12-06-2023, 10:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)