Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping from PC games made with RE Engine? (Resident Evil, Monster Hunter, etc.)
#2
(06-09-2022, 06:48 PM)DeftAlec Wrote: Hi, I've lingered on this site for a while but only recently made an account. I'd love any help/suggestions/pointers that can be offered..
I'm looking to get a hold of models (and textures) from Monster Hunter Rise, and Monster Hunter Stories 2, as I can't find them anywhere else. (Of course I only plan to use them for personal, non-commercial projects, nothing illegal.)
I've tried using NinjaRipper in the past with Monster Hunter World, just to get a feel for things, but quickly found myself stumped. I'm open to using any other programs, of course. I aim to use these models in Blender (obj preferred, but add-ons let me work with most file types), so if it's possible to extract their skeletons as well, I would really appreciate it. If not, I'm okay to try rigging them myself Smile
Many apologies if this kind of question had already been answered, please point me in the right direction if that's the case.
Thank you!!

There is a modding tool in the Resident Evil Modding forum though the PAK opener needs a .List file
but there is a github for the lists (Don't know if I can give them but the REmodding community could help) l though MHR is encrypted though
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping from PC games made with RE Engine? (Resident Evil, Monster Hunter, etc.) - by SirDuckman - 12-06-2023, 12:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)