Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Would you like to see a Super Mario 3D World guide next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
6 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[TUTORIAL] Ripping Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope
#5
(11-24-2023, 11:23 AM)TheeHoneyMon Wrote: I have the same problem. I've even tried extracting the files again but I keep getting the error message. I am able to view some mmb files tho.
As I said above, I’m really not sure how to fix this issue. The only thing that I can think is causing this is the plug-in used. Unless you’re extracting Rayman, only use the Noesis plug-in linked in the tutorial above. If you aren't, that could be the reason why you're receiving these errors. If you are still continuing to receive the same errors, then I’m not sure I could help any further.

DJ~
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [TUTORIAL] Ripping Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope - by DJFox11 - 11-24-2023, 03:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)