Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Broken Texture?
#5
(11-18-2023, 02:41 PM)DogToon64 Wrote: The only thing I can suggest is to use UABEA. Here are the steps I posted in this thread:
(11-18-2023, 02:14 PM)DogToon64 Wrote: To extract them, you'll need to open the file and have the tool decompress it to the memory. Next, select "Info" to view the file's contents. Then, find the textures you're wanting to extract, highlight one of them, select "Plugins" then "Export texture".

As far as I'm aware of, it works with the Super Mario RPG remake and Disney Illusion Island.

Hope this helps!

Dude, holy crap thank you so much I greatly appricate this!!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Broken Texture? - by Engineer_Gaming0 - 11-12-2023, 12:08 AM
RE: Broken Texture? - by terminalgeek - 11-15-2023, 04:05 PM
RE: Broken Texture? - by Fawfulthegreat64 - 11-17-2023, 11:43 PM
RE: Broken Texture? - by DogToon64 - 11-18-2023, 02:41 PM
RE: Broken Texture? - by Engineer_Gaming0 - 11-18-2023, 05:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)