Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Broken Texture?
#3
I'm having this issue with Super Mario RPG. Someone said use "uabea" for the textures, but when I tried that, it gave me this error.
[Image: F-ru-GKXIAAXS-x.png]

(the file it's claiming is not on the disk IS in fact on the disk, and in the same folder as the file I'm trying to rip from, and as far as I know I'm the only one who has gotten this error)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Broken Texture? - by Engineer_Gaming0 - 11-12-2023, 12:08 AM
RE: Broken Texture? - by terminalgeek - 11-15-2023, 04:05 PM
RE: Broken Texture? - by Fawfulthegreat64 - 11-17-2023, 11:43 PM
RE: Broken Texture? - by DogToon64 - 11-18-2023, 02:41 PM
RE: Broken Texture? - by Engineer_Gaming0 - 11-18-2023, 05:05 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)