Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[MODEL CONVERTING] What is .fsm and can I change it?
#1
Hello!

Recently I have been ripping models from the MMO Aura Kingdom, which mostly has the .nif Gamebryo format for the models. However, based on file structure and location, a lot of the area models appear to be in a .fsm format. Any idea what this is or if there is a way to convert it to something like .obj or .fbx or something else I can import to blender?  My research seems to suggest it MIGHT be a Flexsim model, but I can't figure it out for sure or find a way to convert that model type to anything else.

I've been using Noesis to convert stuff to .obj so far because the .nif addon I found for blender doesn't seem consistent, so if there's an addon for that or another program that could help me I'm open to suggestions.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[MODEL CONVERTING] What is .fsm and can I change it? - by ChocolateResolve - 11-13-2023, 04:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)