Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Official Name Change Log and Requests
hello, I'd like my username to be changed to TheFireOshawott04 as I no longer go by spongebobpaul on some other websites that I am on, and I have been wanting to have my name changed for a while.

also would it be alright changing the submitter names on the following submissions too?
https://www.spriters-resource.com/submit...gebobpaul/
https://www.sounds-resource.com/nes/supe...und/22876/

thank you.

Done!
-Petie
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Official Name Change Log and Requests - by Petie - 01-18-2015, 11:15 AM
Name changing - by KIB22 - 03-26-2021, 01:26 PM
Name Change - by Lunarr_3CL1PS3 - 09-24-2023, 10:12 AM
RE: Official Name Change Log and Requests - by TheFireOshawott04 - 11-10-2023, 02:16 PM
Username (and Submitter) Changes - by Caffetap - 10-14-2024, 12:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)