Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are games that you don't like and other people care for?
#6
Pokémon  Pokemon
I used to love it but I just can't find interest in it anymore...
I would preorder every game but when I played Scarlet and Violet, it kinda made me realize that these games are for profit now. Nintendo, crushing childhoods like goombas.
Trust me I TRIED to like Scarlet and Violet and I kept blaming myself "Why isn't this game fun? Maybe I'm playing it wrong" but it's almost like Pokémon has lost it's magic. I sold my copy of Scarlet after finishing the game and haven't looked back.  Ouch!
Funny enough Sword and Shield are my favorite games of the series.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: What are games that you don't like and other people care for? - by Aquaileron - 11-08-2023, 02:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)