Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Need help ripping sounds from TCW: Lightsaber Duels Game
#1
I am trying to extract the sound effects from the Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels game for Wii and am having trouble. I think it's similar to the Republic Heroes game where everything's in .RKV. I used QuickBMS with an RKV2 script to extract abunch of files but now I have a ton of random file types I don't know what to do with

I've searched everywhere and tried all suggested programs with no luck. Does anyone know how to convert or extract these? I am new at this and would love some help, thanks.

Here's the extracted files.

and this is all the different file types

   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need help ripping sounds from TCW: Lightsaber Duels Game - by yodadidntdie - 11-02-2023, 05:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)