Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Accomplishments you had in video games
#47
Y'all couldn't believe this, but I was playing a graded online castle match in Super Bomberman R-2 a while ago. I was playing the castle role, and 1 of the 15-attack role bomberman players is a freaking Diamond-Graded player, playing as Raiden Bomber (I'm currently in Platinum Grade when during that match by the way). But in the end, I perfected* that match. Am I getting too good too quickly?


*To perfect the castle battle as the castle role, you must prevent any of the 15 players in the Attack role from succeeding stealing the keys and reaching 1 of the 5 treasures within the 3 minutes.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Accomplishments you had in video games - by Shin FireyPaperMario - 10-18-2023, 06:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)