Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ripping sprites from Gameloft JAR games
#37
(10-07-2023, 05:26 AM)poumoyboo Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 03:29 AM)Omkar Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 06:24 PM)WenceCZ Wrote: Hi,
I have a Diamond Rush .Jar that i want to extracts sprites from.
I've tried extracting the file with 7zip and there are no image files.
I found that files named 0 ; 1 ; ... are most likely where  the sprites are located but i dont seem to get to them.
Looking for any kind of help.
THANKS GUYS YOU'RE THE BEST

I found sound files but not sprites im a programmer so i know some stuff but i have to find the code for that by extracting all class files

But how I can rip the hidden sprites? I want to see the sprites!

you can rip every sprite
just decompile all the java files, understand which functions call ".f" files, and see how they use it and you will get every sprite
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripping sprites from Gameloft JAR games - by Omkar - 10-09-2023, 10:02 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)