Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Is there anything you don't like that much but are super passionate about?
#2
I have been ripping models from Identity V. identity V is basically a more "family friendly" version of Dead by Daylight, meant mostly for mobile players.

In my time trying to rip models from this game I have become very fond of almost everything about it.

I like the aesthetic, I LOVE the hunter designs (survivors kinda eh mostly), I find the story kinda interesting, and the models have some pretty interesting textures that I find fun to try and figure out, like these funky anisotropy textures.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=15235]

The issue is, being a DBD type game, it is an asymmetrical multiplayer game, and I just don't like competitive multiplayer enough to want to play it for myself...

So for the time being, I just watch other people play it.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there anything you don't like that much but are super passionate about? - by Jasper7438 - 09-18-2023, 03:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)