Hey, So I've recently decided to try and rip the assests from the newest Samba De Amigo game on the Switch and actually managed to rip some of the models. The issue I'm having now is with the textures. Since it's a Nintendo Switch game, some of the textures are swizzled and I have no clue how to unswizzle them. I've tried everything from Rawtex and other tools, but to no avail. Could I get some help on this? Thanks.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Samba De Amigo: Party Central Textures Help
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Samba De Amigo: Party Central Textures Help - by Tezen101 - 09-08-2023, 10:21 AM
RE: Samba De Amigo: Party Central Textures Help - by DeadLineSMB - 01-10-2024, 03:08 AM
RE: Samba De Amigo: Party Central Textures Help - by RichardVega - 01-17-2024, 05:20 PM
RE: Samba De Amigo: Party Central Textures Help - by DeadLineSMB - 05-26-2024, 11:27 PM
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

