Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Creating a sheet from a JPN only game
#1
Question 
Hello! I'm looking to add a Japanese only 3DS game to the Sprite Resource, but I'm unsure what the title should be.

The original title is Go!プリンセスプリキュア ・ シュガー王国と6人のプリンセス!, the romanji version is Go! Princess Pretty Cure - Sugar Oukoku to 6-nin no Princess!, and the translated version is Go! Princess Pretty Cure - The Sugar Kingdom and the Six Princesses!.

Personally I would rather go with the translated title, but I figured I should check in and get the OK before submitting it. Should the translated title be used, or should the romanji title be used instead? Thank you!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Creating a sheet from a JPN only game - by DelfinoDurians - 09-03-2023, 08:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)