Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope Ripping Help
#34
(08-30-2023, 05:19 PM)DJ_Fox11 Wrote:
(08-25-2023, 06:01 AM)TwoTailedHedgehog2004 Wrote: What I meant was, I bet there's going to be a lot more people trying to rip these models (specifically Rayman himself), now that the DLC is out.

Wait no longer as I’ll rip Rayman as well as some new DLC character some time today!
DJ~

Please share if you have any luck with extracting the model! I was able to rip from The Last Spark Hunter DLC to study the models, but trying to extract Rayman from the ripped files gives me this Noesis error.

[Image: IABDCGh.png]

Strangely enough, enemies models from the DLC work just fine including The Phantom.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope Ripping Help - by SeanHicksArt - 08-30-2023, 06:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)